The video for "Half Naked and Almost Famous," the title track from Machine Gun Kelly's new EP, finds the rapper celebrating his great success over the past year. "I wrote this song after this crazy night on tour in Tempe, Arizona where we almost got arrested and ate by coyotes while we were drinking on a mountain we weren't supposed to be on, raged at a bunch of college parties we weren't invited to, and ran around in our boxers off this big rock into a hotel pool at 5 a.m.," says Kelly. "We shot the video at 2011's SXSW and decided to release it after we won MTV's Breaking Woodie Award for 2012 because it kind of captures the whole 'chasing our dreams' experience from beginning to end."
Machine Gun Kelly 'Half Naked and Almost Famous'
Rapper celebrates success in 'Half Naked and Almost Famous'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- Paul McCartney Talks Nixed 'McCartney/Lennon' Songwriting Credit
- Grateful Dead Celebrate July 4th With Empire State Building Light Show
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night One: Classics and Curveballs in Chicago
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox