Lykke Li took time out from her whirlwind tour of major American cities yesterday to make an appearance on the Tonight Show. The Swedish songwriter performed "Youth Knows No Pain," the brooding yet up-tempo opening track from her latest album Wounded Rhymes. The tune is like a Sixties, organ-heavy garage rock tune with a Euro-goth makeover, so naturally, Li and her band showed up dressed entirely in black and swayed around like a bunch of sexy True Blood vampires.
Lykke Li 'Youth Knows No Pain' on 'Leno'
Swedish singer performs 'Youth Knows No Pain'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Dave Grohl, Reed Mullin Explain Punk Supergroup Teenage Time Killers
- In the Age of Trump, Will Democrats Sell Out More, Or Less?
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- What the Trump and Cosby Allegations Reveal About Rape Culture
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman
- See Hunter S. Thompson Talk Hell's Angels in Newly Animated Interview