Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Close Talkers and Double Dippers: 15 Phrases 'Seinfeld' Spawned
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Eagles Songs