Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Elton John Deep Cuts
- Kenny Chesney on Life Post-'Revival': 'There's This Double-Edged Sword’
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Andrew Luck: The Natural
- Fall Music Preview 2015: 30 Must-Hear Albums
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?