Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times