Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- Zayn Malik Goes Solo, Gets Moody on 'I Won't Mind'