Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote