Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock Allude to Divorce After 26 Years
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets