Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- Grateful Dead Celebrate July 4th With Empire State Building Light Show
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night One: Classics and Curveballs in Chicago
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Balcony
- Lil Wayne Drops 'Free Weezy Album' on Tidal
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- WWE 'Beast in the East': Finn Balor's Reign Begins