Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Blake Shelton Continues Chart-Topping Hot Streak