Lauryn Hill appeared on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night to participate in the show's weeklong tribute to Bob Marley, who died 30 years ago this week. Hill, who is married to Marley's son Rohan and is the mother of five of the late reggae legend's grandchildren, performed his ballad "Chances Are," which you can view here, as well as the uptempo Marley classic "Could You Be Loved," which is also online. Hill's renditions are commanding, soulful and gorgeous, and yet another reminder that she really needs to get around to recording a new album.
Lauryn Hill Pays tribute to Bob Marley on 'Fallon'
Singer performs reggae legend's song 'Chances Are'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Bill Kreutzmann on Grateful Dead's LSD-Tinted 'Playboy' Show