Lady Gaga was a busy woman yesterday, showing up on both So You Think You Can Dance and Jimmy Kimmel Live to perform songs from her latest album, Born This Way. In this clip from Kimmel, the singer performs her forthcoming single "Yoü and I" for a huge, ecstatic audience on the show's outdoor stage. Gaga has been playing the rock ballad for quite a while now, and her comfort shows – this is casual as massive crowd-pleasers get, with the singer effortlessly channeling Freddie Mercury, Axl Rose and Elton John as the audience sways and sings along.
Lady Gaga 'Yoü and I' on 'Kimmel'
Pop queen plays latest single for enthusiastic outdoor audience
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'