Lady Gaga was a busy woman yesterday, showing up on both So You Think You Can Dance and Jimmy Kimmel Live to perform songs from her latest album, Born This Way. In this clip from Kimmel, the singer performs her forthcoming single "Yoü and I" for a huge, ecstatic audience on the show's outdoor stage. Gaga has been playing the rock ballad for quite a while now, and her comfort shows – this is casual as massive crowd-pleasers get, with the singer effortlessly channeling Freddie Mercury, Axl Rose and Elton John as the audience sways and sings along.
Lady Gaga 'Yoü and I' on 'Kimmel'
Pop queen plays latest single for enthusiastic outdoor audience
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- See Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Share a Joint in New Video
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad