Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga teamed up for three skits on this weekend's season finale of Saturday Night Live, and though this "What's That Name?" bit was the least flashy, it was the one that showed off both singer's comedic chops. In the sketch, Gaga and Timberlake star as themselves on a game show in which they are simply asked to recall the names of various people. As it turns out, this version of Timberlake is a self-absorbed cad who can't even remember the name of his former bandmate, while Gaga is fan-friendly to the point that it's totally implausible and sorta creepy. It's a great premise for self-parody and both stars totally commit – Gaga, by being cartoonish and weird, and Timberlake by displaying a lot of nuance in his flustered reaction.
Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake Parody themselves on 'SNL'
Pop stars team up for game show skit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag