Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga teamed up for three skits on this weekend's season finale of Saturday Night Live, and though this "What's That Name?" bit was the least flashy, it was the one that showed off both singer's comedic chops. In the sketch, Gaga and Timberlake star as themselves on a game show in which they are simply asked to recall the names of various people. As it turns out, this version of Timberlake is a self-absorbed cad who can't even remember the name of his former bandmate, while Gaga is fan-friendly to the point that it's totally implausible and sorta creepy. It's a great premise for self-parody and both stars totally commit – Gaga, by being cartoonish and weird, and Timberlake by displaying a lot of nuance in his flustered reaction.
Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake Parody themselves on 'SNL'
Pop stars team up for game show skit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Indianapolis 500 Pays Tribute to David Letterman
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 28 Rockers Going Strong After 70
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song