Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga teamed up for three skits on this weekend's season finale of Saturday Night Live, and though this "What's That Name?" bit was the least flashy, it was the one that showed off both singer's comedic chops. In the sketch, Gaga and Timberlake star as themselves on a game show in which they are simply asked to recall the names of various people. As it turns out, this version of Timberlake is a self-absorbed cad who can't even remember the name of his former bandmate, while Gaga is fan-friendly to the point that it's totally implausible and sorta creepy. It's a great premise for self-parody and both stars totally commit – Gaga, by being cartoonish and weird, and Timberlake by displaying a lot of nuance in his flustered reaction.
Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake Parody themselves on 'SNL'
Pop stars team up for game show skit
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch French Train Hero Recount Gunman Encounter on 'Fallon'
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech