Kings of Leon rocked Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last night with a performance of their new single, "Supersoaker." The Southern rockers brought the soulful song to life as singer Caleb Followill belted in his whiskey-soaked croon "I don't mind sentimental girls at times / Miss don't walk away" over big hooks and scruffy guitar jangle. The song is from the band's upcoming sixth LP, Mechanical Bull, due out September 24th. Kings of Leon are set to join the Flaming Lips tonight at the Rock for Oklahoma tornado benefit concert in Oklahoma City.
Kings of Leon Play 'Supersoaker' on 'Fallon'
Rockers return to late-night with first single from new LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time