In the tradition of VH1's Storytellers, Kings of Leon will sit down and open up about their artistic process, growing up, and getting comfortable with their church roots in Friday's season premier of the show. Here, in an exclusive sneak peek, the band performs "Radioactive" at The Factory in Franklin, Tennessee. Storytellers usually shoots in New York but reportedly made the trek to Franklin at the request of the the band. According to Nashville daily newspaper The Tennessean's blog, rumor has it that "Use Somebody," "Sex on Fire" and "Radioactive" are among the tracks that made the cut for the show, which will air Friday, May 13th at 11 p.m. ET/PT.
Kings of Leon First Look at 'Radioactive'
Kings of Leon First Look at 'Radioactive" From VH1's 'Storytellers'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 'Daily Show' Hire Trevor Noah Under Fire for Tweets Offending Jews, Women
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World