Kendrick Lamar brought a full band with him last night to Jimmy Kimmel Live, where the Compton MC performed a pair of songs from last year's album Good Kid, m.A.A.d City. He started with the saxophone-soaked "Poetic Justice," laying down a smooth flow over the jazzy arrangement behind him. Next came a cleaned-up version of "Bitch Don't Kill Me Vibe," with "Girl" substituted in the title and "trick" in the performance as Lamar drifted back and forth across the stage, exhorting the crowd to help him sing the song – which recently received remix treatment from Jay-Z.
Kendrick Lamar Offers 'Poetic Justice' on 'Kimmel'
Rapper also slips in an edited version of 'B*tch Don't Kill My Vibe'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Carrie Underwood Welcomes Baby Boy
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’