Kendrick Lamar has a heavy-hitting new video for "Poetic Justice," the Drake-assisted cut off the Compton MC's 2012 LP, good kid, m.A.A.d city. The gorgeous clip, much of it in slow motion, opens with Kendrick and a crush finding each other amid a huge crowd – but romance turns to tragedy with the gunfire of a jealous third party. Drake literally phones in his verse from a hotel room far away, but his call goes unanswered as the couple lays on the street. Kendrick delivers his final verse from a sparse, white room as an ambulance arrives to take the two away, the video's final shot a flirtatious flashback that fades to black.
Kendrick Lamar Delivers Heavy 'Poetic Justice'
Drake guests in clip as rapper and his crush are gunned down
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- George Carlin's Website Relaunched With Rare Recordings
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Sex and Death on the Road to Nirvana