Dressed for the occasion in an American flag-themed onesie, Katy Perry took the stage at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday night for the Kids' Inaugural: Our Children, Our Future. First Daughters Sasha and Malia Obama had front-row seats to the show, which is dedicated to America's military families and streamed to military bases across the country. The event, hosted by Nick Canon, also featured Usher, Far East Movement, and members of the Glee cast. Katy Perry closed out the night with "Firework," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake" and "Teenage Dream."
Katy Perry Performs 'Teenage Dream' at the Kids' Inaugural Concert
Singer gets patriotic for military families and Obama girls
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Children of ISIS
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hugh Jackman Hints at One Last 'Wolverine' Appearance
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire