Dressed for the occasion in an American flag-themed onesie, Katy Perry took the stage at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday night for the Kids' Inaugural: Our Children, Our Future. First Daughters Sasha and Malia Obama had front-row seats to the show, which is dedicated to America's military families and streamed to military bases across the country. The event, hosted by Nick Canon, also featured Usher, Far East Movement, and members of the Glee cast. Katy Perry closed out the night with "Firework," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake" and "Teenage Dream."
Katy Perry Performs 'Teenage Dream' at the Kids' Inaugural Concert
Singer gets patriotic for military families and Obama girls
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far