Dressed for the occasion in an American flag-themed onesie, Katy Perry took the stage at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday night for the Kids' Inaugural: Our Children, Our Future. First Daughters Sasha and Malia Obama had front-row seats to the show, which is dedicated to America's military families and streamed to military bases across the country. The event, hosted by Nick Canon, also featured Usher, Far East Movement, and members of the Glee cast. Katy Perry closed out the night with "Firework," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake" and "Teenage Dream."
Katy Perry Performs 'Teenage Dream' at the Kids' Inaugural Concert
Singer gets patriotic for military families and Obama girls
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion