Dressed for the occasion in an American flag-themed onesie, Katy Perry took the stage at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center on Saturday night for the Kids' Inaugural: Our Children, Our Future. First Daughters Sasha and Malia Obama had front-row seats to the show, which is dedicated to America's military families and streamed to military bases across the country. The event, hosted by Nick Canon, also featured Usher, Far East Movement, and members of the Glee cast. Katy Perry closed out the night with "Firework," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake" and "Teenage Dream."
Katy Perry Performs 'Teenage Dream' at the Kids' Inaugural Concert
Singer gets patriotic for military families and Obama girls
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- My Morning Jacket Detail New Album 'The Waterfall,' Plot U.S. Tour
- Hayley Williams Says Paramore Tour Will 'Light a Fire Under Our Asses'