If you're looking for a taste of the fantastical today, look no further than Katy Perry's new video for "Wide Awake." The clip kicks off with her dressing room morphing into a massive maze that she traverses until stumbling across an adorable young accomplice. The dynamic duo battle paparazzi, defeat minotaur-like orderlies and punch Prince Charming in his stupid face, all in the name of restoring beauty to a dreary world.
Katy Perry Gets Fantastical in 'Wide Awake'
Singer and her tiny cohort navigate labyrinths and defeat bad guys
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Inside Scientology
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- 'WrestleMania': Seth Rollins Reigns in California
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Trade Hits at Historic South Texas Shows
- Ringside at 'WrestleMania': We Bought In, for Better or Worse