Justin Timberlake stopped by The Ellen Show today where he performed two cuts off his latest album The 20/20 Experience, after making his entrance as the grand prize of a game called "What's In the Box?" Timberlake sang a (slightly) shortened rendition of "Mirrors," which found his backing band the Tennessee Kids picking up the tempo a bit, peppering in a few horn stabs and turning the burning love ode into a big brass swinger; meanwhile Timberlake took the track's coquettish coda as a chance to mosey into the dancing crowd. Below you can also check out Timberlake melting a few more hearts with a performance of "Pusher Love Girl," complete with a small squadron of suit-and-tie-clad back up dancers.
Justin Timberlake Swings Through 'Mirrors' on 'Ellen'
Pop star also performs 'Pusher Love Girl' off '20/20 Experience'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Jack White Duets With Loretta Lynn, Reunites Raconteurs at Nashville Homecoming
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize