Justin Timberlake got everyone a special Valentine's day gift: The sultry new black-and-white clip for his comeback single "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, which is set to appear on his long-awaited new record The 20/20 Experience. Things start at a simmer as JT relaxes with a massage and a bowl of cereal (or possibly ice cream) while Jay-Z sips scotch and watches basketball. But things heat up when Timberlake takes the stage to deliver a string of impossibly silky dance moves as the clip alternates between shots of the performance and in the studio. Bonus points for Hov keeping up his rap-game Frank Sinatra look, lumbering to the mic, drink still in hand, to supply his verse with smoky cool from a cushy bar stool.
Justin Timberlake Heats Up in 'Suit & Tie'
Jay-Z keeps up rap-game Frank Sinatra look with cool cameo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Caitlyn Jenner on Future: 'I'm Going to Go Enjoy Life'
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- See Pixies Play 'Planet of Sound,' New Song 'Um Chagga Lagga'