Justin Timberlake got everyone a special Valentine's day gift: The sultry new black-and-white clip for his comeback single "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, which is set to appear on his long-awaited new record The 20/20 Experience. Things start at a simmer as JT relaxes with a massage and a bowl of cereal (or possibly ice cream) while Jay-Z sips scotch and watches basketball. But things heat up when Timberlake takes the stage to deliver a string of impossibly silky dance moves as the clip alternates between shots of the performance and in the studio. Bonus points for Hov keeping up his rap-game Frank Sinatra look, lumbering to the mic, drink still in hand, to supply his verse with smoky cool from a cushy bar stool.
Justin Timberlake Heats Up in 'Suit & Tie'
Jay-Z keeps up rap-game Frank Sinatra look with cool cameo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Classic Shows You Had No Idea Had (Terrible) Sequels
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be Way Better for Music
AskMenThe Biggest Movie Jerks of All Time
SalonThe Year of the Rear: A Thorough History of 2014 in Butts
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Movies Based on Books
Cracked20 Popular Songs Written by the Last Person You Expect
- J.K. Simmons on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- Rihanna, Kanye West Perform Together at Pre-Super Bowl Party
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Watch Eric Church Play Rare Solo Arena Show
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'