Justin Timberlake got everyone a special Valentine's day gift: The sultry new black-and-white clip for his comeback single "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, which is set to appear on his long-awaited new record The 20/20 Experience. Things start at a simmer as JT relaxes with a massage and a bowl of cereal (or possibly ice cream) while Jay-Z sips scotch and watches basketball. But things heat up when Timberlake takes the stage to deliver a string of impossibly silky dance moves as the clip alternates between shots of the performance and in the studio. Bonus points for Hov keeping up his rap-game Frank Sinatra look, lumbering to the mic, drink still in hand, to supply his verse with smoky cool from a cushy bar stool.
Justin Timberlake Heats Up in 'Suit & Tie'
Jay-Z keeps up rap-game Frank Sinatra look with cool cameo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Elton John Deep Cuts
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Fall Music Preview 2015: 30 Must-Hear Albums
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- Andrew Luck: The Natural
- Kenny Chesney on Life Post-'Revival': 'There's This Double-Edged Sword’
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far