Justin Timberlake got everyone a special Valentine's day gift: The sultry new black-and-white clip for his comeback single "Suit & Tie," featuring Jay-Z, which is set to appear on his long-awaited new record The 20/20 Experience. Things start at a simmer as JT relaxes with a massage and a bowl of cereal (or possibly ice cream) while Jay-Z sips scotch and watches basketball. But things heat up when Timberlake takes the stage to deliver a string of impossibly silky dance moves as the clip alternates between shots of the performance and in the studio. Bonus points for Hov keeping up his rap-game Frank Sinatra look, lumbering to the mic, drink still in hand, to supply his verse with smoky cool from a cushy bar stool.
Justin Timberlake Heats Up in 'Suit & Tie'
Jay-Z keeps up rap-game Frank Sinatra look with cool cameo
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO
- Axl Rose Is Mad About Mayweather/Pacquiao, Demands 'Free-Match'
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Madonna Video Director to Helm Norwegian Black-Metal Movie
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A
- Hear Jason Isbell's Nineties-Influenced New Single '24 Frames'