Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg once again revisited their "Dick in a Box" characters on this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live. This time around, the duo brought Lady Gaga into the mix for "3-Way (The Golden Rule)," a smooth New Jack jam about how, well, "it's not gay if it's in a three-way." Gaga is a delight in this bit, and not just because she looks kinda amazing when done up as an early-Nineties bridge-and-tunnel fox. Just check out the look on her face when Samberg and Timberlake do their "helicopter dick" routine. Pure gold!
Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga Have '3-Way' with Lonely Island on 'SNL'
Gaga, Timberlake and Lonely Island's R&B jam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- 10 New Country Artists You Need to Know: Spring 2015
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO