Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg once again revisited their "Dick in a Box" characters on this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live. This time around, the duo brought Lady Gaga into the mix for "3-Way (The Golden Rule)," a smooth New Jack jam about how, well, "it's not gay if it's in a three-way." Gaga is a delight in this bit, and not just because she looks kinda amazing when done up as an early-Nineties bridge-and-tunnel fox. Just check out the look on her face when Samberg and Timberlake do their "helicopter dick" routine. Pure gold!
Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga Have '3-Way' with Lonely Island on 'SNL'
Gaga, Timberlake and Lonely Island's R&B jam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc