Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg once again revisited their "Dick in a Box" characters on this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live. This time around, the duo brought Lady Gaga into the mix for "3-Way (The Golden Rule)," a smooth New Jack jam about how, well, "it's not gay if it's in a three-way." Gaga is a delight in this bit, and not just because she looks kinda amazing when done up as an early-Nineties bridge-and-tunnel fox. Just check out the look on her face when Samberg and Timberlake do their "helicopter dick" routine. Pure gold!
Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga Have '3-Way' with Lonely Island on 'SNL'
Gaga, Timberlake and Lonely Island's R&B jam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Screw the Super Bowl: The Big Lies of the Big Game
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- Hear Rising Rock Weirdos Krill's Bizarre New Song 'Tiger'