Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg once again revisited their "Dick in a Box" characters on this weekend's episode of Saturday Night Live. This time around, the duo brought Lady Gaga into the mix for "3-Way (The Golden Rule)," a smooth New Jack jam about how, well, "it's not gay if it's in a three-way." Gaga is a delight in this bit, and not just because she looks kinda amazing when done up as an early-Nineties bridge-and-tunnel fox. Just check out the look on her face when Samberg and Timberlake do their "helicopter dick" routine. Pure gold!
Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga Have '3-Way' with Lonely Island on 'SNL'
Gaga, Timberlake and Lonely Island's R&B jam
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere