Justin Bieber performed his new single "Boyfriend" for the first time on last night's season finale of The Voice. The tune, his sexiest yet, is basically a blend of the Ying Yang Twins' creepy classic "Wait (The Whisper Song)" and, well, pretty much anything by Justin Timberlake circa FutureSex/LoveSounds. Weirdly, Bieber seems a lot more enthusiastic about fondue than girls in this performance, which suggests that maybe he's not quite ready to sell this type of sexuality. Teen girls everywhere will probably disagree about that, though.
Justin Bieber Performs 'Boyfriend' on 'The Voice'
Teen star sings new hit about sex and fondue
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- 100 Greatest Guitarists