Turns out all that talk about someone stealing personal video footage from Justin Bieber was just a ploy to promote his new video for "Beauty and a Beat," from his album Believe. Bieber and Nicki Minaj throw a pool-party rager with mock candid shots of the totally awesome event. Because found footage always features dancers nailing choreographed moves and synchronized swimmers dropping pristine routines. Also, Beiber creeps up on Minaj for some suggestive body rolls and discreet grinding.
Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj Party by the Pool in 'Beauty and a Beat'
Stolen footage claim was all a ploy to plug new video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Madonna Talks Rebel Heart Tour, Why She Wants to Have Tea With the Pope
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Rick Moranis Admits He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Cameo
- The Tragedy of Britney Spears: Rolling Stone's 2008 Cover Story
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef