Journey attracted a huge crowd this morning as they performed on the Today Show's outdoor stage in Manhattan. Ever the crowd-pleasers, the band played their classic hit "Don't Stop Believin'" for an audience that sang along to every word. If you close your eyes, you would probably think that the band was performing with their original lead singer Steve Perry, but the singer is in fact Filipino rocker Arnel Pineda, who joined the group in 2007 after the band found video of him performing an uncannily accurate rendition of "Don't Stop Believin'" on YouTube.
Journey 'Don't Stop Believin'' on 'Today Show'
Classic rockers play to packed crowd in Manhattan
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tim McGraw to Step In for Glen Campbell at the Oscars