The Jonas Brothers descend on a high school football field and live it up in their new video for "Pom Poms," the first single off their forthcoming fifth studio album. With a gospel choir, fireworks, a full marching band and an epic dance-off, the clip really commits to the premise implied by the song's title. The new album, which is still untitled, will be the Jonas Brothers' first since 2009's Lines, Vines and Trying Times. The clip was teased with a handful of trailers over the last week and was set to premiere April 2nd on E!, but it appears to have made its way onto the internet a few days early.
Jonas Brothers Take the Field With 'Pom Poms'
New clip features a gospel choir and full marching band
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Blake Shelton on ‘Saturday Night Live’ Gig: ‘I’m a Natural at Making an Ass of Myself’