With a new album out next week, John Fogerty played his new single "Mystic Highway" last night on the Late Show With David Letterman. The rock & roll veteran sang with the hint of a beatific smile at the corners of his mouth, strumming away on a Fender Telecaster for the twangy rocker. Midway through, the former Creedence Clearwater Revival frontman's son steered the tune into a gospel-flavored break before the band zoomed back into the catchy chorus. "Mystic Highway" comes from Fogerty's upcoming album Wrote a Song for Everyone, which features duets with Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Bob Seger, Brad Paisley and more.
John Fogerty Rolls Down 'Mystic Highway' on 'Letterman'
Rocker plays the new single from his upcoming LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Phil Collins Beats The Odds
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Meghan Linsey's Second Act: 'The Voice' Runner-Up on What's Next