Over the past two years, Jimmy Fallon has done some rather stunning impressions of rock legends Neil Young and Bob Dylan performing some of the most ridiculous and unlikely songs from pop culture. On last night's episode of Late Night, the host added a new rock icon to the mix by performing the theme to Reading Rainbow as Doors frontman Jim Morrison. Fallon's Morrison is pitch-perfect, nailing the late singer's louche mannerisms and stoned croon to amp up the absurdity of the tune.
Jimmy Fallon The Doors Cover 'Reading Rainbow'
'Late Night' host does spot-on impression of Doors frontman
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig