Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon went old-school again last night for their third masterful installment of "A History of Rap" on Late Night. Backed by house band the Roots, Timberlake and Fallon got down with a seamless medley (complete with near-perfect dance moves) including such timeless hip-hop classics as Sir Mix-a lot's "Baby Got Back," "Bust a Move" by Young MC, LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out," as well as more recent hits such as "Stronger" by Kanye West and Nicki Minaj’s "Super Bass." Check out the duo's previous joints here and here.
Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Perform 'History of Rap 3'
Duo run through LL Cool J, Young MC, Kanye West and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Cracked5 Famous Bands With Backstories That Would Make Great Movies
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka Charged With Third-Degree Murder
- High Desert Suicide: Was a Prison Guard Hazed to Death?
- The Secrets of an NFL Locker Room
- Watch Nicki Minaj Blast Miley Cyrus During VMA Acceptance Speech
- Lana Del Rey: Vamp of Constant Sorrow
- Read Kanye West's Blunt, Poignant VMA Video Vanguard Award Speech
- MTV VMAs 2015's 20 Best and Worst Moments
- Alabama Shakes' Brittany Howard Releases New LP as Thunderbitch