Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon went old-school again last night for their third masterful installment of "A History of Rap" on Late Night. Backed by house band the Roots, Timberlake and Fallon got down with a seamless medley (complete with near-perfect dance moves) including such timeless hip-hop classics as Sir Mix-a lot's "Baby Got Back," "Bust a Move" by Young MC, LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out," as well as more recent hits such as "Stronger" by Kanye West and Nicki Minaj’s "Super Bass." Check out the duo's previous joints here and here.
Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Perform 'History of Rap 3'
Duo run through LL Cool J, Young MC, Kanye West and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Duff McKagan Dissects 'How to Be a Man': Inside the Gritty New Ballad and Book
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO