Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon went old-school again last night for their third masterful installment of "A History of Rap" on Late Night. Backed by house band the Roots, Timberlake and Fallon got down with a seamless medley (complete with near-perfect dance moves) including such timeless hip-hop classics as Sir Mix-a lot's "Baby Got Back," "Bust a Move" by Young MC, LL Cool J's "Mama Said Knock You Out," as well as more recent hits such as "Stronger" by Kanye West and Nicki Minaj’s "Super Bass." Check out the duo's previous joints here and here.
Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake Perform 'History of Rap 3'
Duo run through LL Cool J, Young MC, Kanye West and more
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'
- What Is Meow Meow, the Drug That Made a Teen Cut Off His Genitals?