Jimmy Eat World rolled through Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, performing a mini-set of including "I Will Steal You Back" and "Damage" from their seventh studio album, Damage, which came out this week. The band conveyed a sense of longing on "I Will Steal You Back," dialing in harmonies over churning guitars and buoyant drums. On "Damage," singer Jim Adkins traded his electric guitar for an acoustic as the musicians glided through the earnest, Nineties-flecked alt-rock tune. Jimmy Eat World recently added new dates to their Damage tour which will run from September through October.
Jimmy Eat World Bring New Songs to 'Kimmel'
Rockers play 'I Will Steal You Back' and 'Damage'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Aretha Franklin Bans 'Amazing Grace' Doc Screenings
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Watch U2 Play 'Zooropa' for Syrian Refugees at European Tour Launch
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- 20 Best TV Shows of 2015 So Far