Jimmy Eat World rolled through Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, performing a mini-set of including "I Will Steal You Back" and "Damage" from their seventh studio album, Damage, which came out this week. The band conveyed a sense of longing on "I Will Steal You Back," dialing in harmonies over churning guitars and buoyant drums. On "Damage," singer Jim Adkins traded his electric guitar for an acoustic as the musicians glided through the earnest, Nineties-flecked alt-rock tune. Jimmy Eat World recently added new dates to their Damage tour which will run from September through October.
Jimmy Eat World Bring New Songs to 'Kimmel'
Rockers play 'I Will Steal You Back' and 'Damage'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Radiohead Release Stunning 'Daydreaming' Video Ahead of New Album
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Dean Ween Remembers Prince: 'He Was My John Lennon'
- Watch AC/DC Prepare for Tour With Guns N' Roses Singer Axl Rose
- 'Captain America: Civil War': A Who's-Who-in-the-MCU Guide
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'