Jimmy Eat World rolled through Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, performing a mini-set of including "I Will Steal You Back" and "Damage" from their seventh studio album, Damage, which came out this week. The band conveyed a sense of longing on "I Will Steal You Back," dialing in harmonies over churning guitars and buoyant drums. On "Damage," singer Jim Adkins traded his electric guitar for an acoustic as the musicians glided through the earnest, Nineties-flecked alt-rock tune. Jimmy Eat World recently added new dates to their Damage tour which will run from September through October.
Jimmy Eat World Bring New Songs to 'Kimmel'
Rockers play 'I Will Steal You Back' and 'Damage'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Lucasfilm: New 'Indiana Jones' Film in the Works
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade