Jimmy Eat World rolled through Jimmy Kimmel Live last night, performing a mini-set of including "I Will Steal You Back" and "Damage" from their seventh studio album, Damage, which came out this week. The band conveyed a sense of longing on "I Will Steal You Back," dialing in harmonies over churning guitars and buoyant drums. On "Damage," singer Jim Adkins traded his electric guitar for an acoustic as the musicians glided through the earnest, Nineties-flecked alt-rock tune. Jimmy Eat World recently added new dates to their Damage tour which will run from September through October.
Jimmy Eat World Bring New Songs to 'Kimmel'
Rockers play 'I Will Steal You Back' and 'Damage'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- Miley Cyrus on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time