Jennifer Hudson serenaded Barack and Michelle Obama with a grooving rendition of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together" during the first couple's dance at last night's inaugural ball – after, of course, the President toasted and introduced his "better half." Hudson's song selection was fitting: It was just about a year ago that Obama broke into an impromptu rendition rendition of Green's hit during a fundraiser in New York City. Yesterday's inauguration festivities were packed with other great musical moments like Beyoncé's stunning performance of the national anthem, James Taylor singing "America the Beautiful" and Alicia Keys tweaking "Girl on Fire" to pay tribute to President Obama.
Jennifer Hudson Serenades Obamas
Singer belts Al Green's 'Let's Stay Together' for first couple's dance
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Lee Brice Joins Garth Brooks Onstage for Surprise Duet