Wilco frontman Jeff Tweedy performed a handful of Black Eyed Peas covers as a weird joke last night in Chicago at a release party for The Fucking Epic Quest of @MayorEmanuel, a book penned by Punk Planet founder Dan Sinker. In this video, Tweedy plays a surprisingly good and funny rendition of the Peas' massive hit "I Gotta Feeling." He's a bit embarrassed and the performance is entirely ironic, but there's no denying that the particular lived-in sound of Tweedy's voice sounds great when he does the song's big chorus hook.
Jeff Tweedy Covers the Black Eyed Peas
Wilco frontman plays 'I Gotta Feeling' on a lark
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery