Kanye West and Jay-Z have made a game of playing their Watch the Throne hit "Ni**as in Paris" several times in a row on their tour in support of the album, but last night they broke their own record by performing the song a whopping 12 times in a row in Paris. (Of course it was Paris!) This is not only a new benchmark for the rap duo, but also – at least according to Jay-Z – a new record for the most consecutive performances of a song in a concert in general. This video only captures the lead-up and the first run through the song; to get the full effect, just keep rewinding and press play for the better part of an hour.
Jay-Z and Kanye West Play 'Ni**as in Paris' 12 Times in Paris
Rap duo break record for most consecutive performances in a show
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- 'Walking Dead' Companion Series Official
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- What Does Ted Cruz Look Like?