Nickelback managed to enlist two television veterans for this surreal and disarming video for the song "Trying Not to Love You," off their 2011 album Here and Now. Seinfeld star Jason Alexander plays an ace barista who apparently loses all fine motor skills after becoming besotted with a coffee house customer, played by Baywatch's Brooke Burns. Cups and saucers whirl in space and Burns writhes around in coffee beans until a goateed rival (also played by Alexander) enters the scene on a motorbike, setting off a high-stakes latte competition. Is the story a nod to bassist Mike Kroeger's past employment behind a Starbucks counter?
Jason Alexander Stars in New Nickelback Video
Seinfeld actor plays a lovelorn barista in 'Trying Not to Love You' clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Is Aphex Twin Dropping Hours of Unreleased Music on SoundCloud?
- John Frusciante Preps 'Experimental' Electronic LP