Nickelback managed to enlist two television veterans for this surreal and disarming video for the song "Trying Not to Love You," off their 2011 album Here and Now. Seinfeld star Jason Alexander plays an ace barista who apparently loses all fine motor skills after becoming besotted with a coffee house customer, played by Baywatch's Brooke Burns. Cups and saucers whirl in space and Burns writhes around in coffee beans until a goateed rival (also played by Alexander) enters the scene on a motorbike, setting off a high-stakes latte competition. Is the story a nod to bassist Mike Kroeger's past employment behind a Starbucks counter?
Jason Alexander Stars in New Nickelback Video
Seinfeld actor plays a lovelorn barista in 'Trying Not to Love You' clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- The White Devil Kingpin
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Faith No More Unmask Pulverizing New Track 'Superhero'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock