Nickelback managed to enlist two television veterans for this surreal and disarming video for the song "Trying Not to Love You," off their 2011 album Here and Now. Seinfeld star Jason Alexander plays an ace barista who apparently loses all fine motor skills after becoming besotted with a coffee house customer, played by Baywatch's Brooke Burns. Cups and saucers whirl in space and Burns writhes around in coffee beans until a goateed rival (also played by Alexander) enters the scene on a motorbike, setting off a high-stakes latte competition. Is the story a nod to bassist Mike Kroeger's past employment behind a Starbucks counter?
Jason Alexander Stars in New Nickelback Video
Seinfeld actor plays a lovelorn barista in 'Trying Not to Love You' clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Music Industry Sets Friday as New Global Release Day
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'