Nickelback managed to enlist two television veterans for this surreal and disarming video for the song "Trying Not to Love You," off their 2011 album Here and Now. Seinfeld star Jason Alexander plays an ace barista who apparently loses all fine motor skills after becoming besotted with a coffee house customer, played by Baywatch's Brooke Burns. Cups and saucers whirl in space and Burns writhes around in coffee beans until a goateed rival (also played by Alexander) enters the scene on a motorbike, setting off a high-stakes latte competition. Is the story a nod to bassist Mike Kroeger's past employment behind a Starbucks counter?
Jason Alexander Stars in New Nickelback Video
Seinfeld actor plays a lovelorn barista in 'Trying Not to Love You' clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality
- Best of Enemies: Jon Stewart's 10 Favorite 'Daily Show' Targets
- Watch Ronda Rousey Knock Out Bethe Correia – In Claymation Form
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Appearance at In-Law's Rock Show