James Murphy sat down with with Jimmy Fallon on Late Night yesterday to chat about the breakup of LCD Soundsystem and the upcoming documentary/concert film Shut Up and Play the Hits, which documents the group's final performance at Madison Square Garden last year and will play in theaters for one night on July 18th. He also chatted about a spec script he wrote for a little sitcom called Seinfeld, and he jammed with Late Night house band the Roots. "If you have an opportunity to play a song you like with the Roots, you do it!" Murphy exclaimed.
James Murphy Talks Concert Doc, 'Seinfeld' Script on 'Fallon'
Plus, the former LCD Soundsystem frontman jams with the Roots
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Rey Mysterio Comes Full Circle: Life, Death and Rebirth in Wrestling