British electronic musician James Blake made his first appearance on American television last night on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Blake and his band played a subdued version of his groovy, sexy single "The Wilhelm Scream." Blake typically manipulates and mangles his vocals on record, so it's a treat to hear his natural voice in this performance, which further tweaks the studio arrangement with a touch of live guitar and a steadily rising hum of white noise.
James Blake 'Wilhelm Scream' on 'Fallon'
British electronic musician makes his American tv debut on 'Fallon'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Glenn Gould: The Rolling Stone Interview (Part One)
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track