The second part of Stephen Colbert's visit with Jack White at the Third Man Records headquarters in Nashville aired last night on The Colbert Report. In this segment, Colbert convinces White to produce the follow-up to the host's "restraining order-winning" Eighties hit "Charlene (I'm Right Behind You.)" While White cannot promise Colbert another Grammy, he agrees to pair the comedian with his proteges the Black Belles, a band of young goth girls.
Jack White Agrees to produce Stephen Colbert
Comedian visits rocker's Third Man Records headquarters in Nashville
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Watch Blake Shelton Bring 'Red Red Redneck' Music to 'Saturday Night Live'
- Blake Shelton on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- 40 Years of E Street: Roy Bittan on Bruce, Beach Pics and 'Born to Run'