To celebrate their 10-year anniversary, Light in the Attic Records paired musicians and bands for a special series of seven-inch records. Here, Los Angeles punks Zig Zags team with the legendary Iggy Pop on Betty Davis' 1973 track "If I'm in Luck I Might Get Picked Up." Through grainy, lo-fi video footage, Zig Zags rock out in the practice room while Iggy throws down gruff vocals on the mic. The original is funky, but Zig Zags slow things down for a sludgy, stoned-out scuzz fest.
Iggy Pop and Zig Zags Get Scuzzy in 'If I'm in Luck I Might Get Picked Up'
Punks team on Betty Davis cover for label's 10th anniversary
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies