Huey Lewis and the News were still seeking that pharmacological fix last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where Kimmel joined the search party by sitting in with the horn section for "I Want a New Drug." Lewis cued in various instrumental parts and strutted around the stage between verses, generously offering Kimmel a handful of solo breaks that the host . . . well, he did he best. Probably. The rest of the band sizzled through the track from Lewis' breakout 1983 release Sports, which this week was reissued with bonus material to mark its 30th anniversary.
Huey Lewis and the News Still Seeking 'New Drug' on 'Kimmel'
Host sits in to help celebrate 30th anniversary of 'Sports' LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- 'Daily Show' Host Trevor Noah: Everything You Need to Know