Huey Lewis and the News were still seeking that pharmacological fix last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where Kimmel joined the search party by sitting in with the horn section for "I Want a New Drug." Lewis cued in various instrumental parts and strutted around the stage between verses, generously offering Kimmel a handful of solo breaks that the host . . . well, he did he best. Probably. The rest of the band sizzled through the track from Lewis' breakout 1983 release Sports, which this week was reissued with bonus material to mark its 30th anniversary.
Huey Lewis and the News Still Seeking 'New Drug' on 'Kimmel'
Host sits in to help celebrate 30th anniversary of 'Sports' LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Yemen's Hidden War
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track