Harouki Zombi is the new music project of Azure Ray's Orenda Fink and occasional Of Montreal member Nina Barnes, who decided to form a DJing and performance art duo after hanging out together in Athens, Georgia. "Harouki Zombi's 'Swamp Theme' video explores the mercurial quality in the female psychology as it enters the world of dreams, violence and beauty," says Barnes. "It is a statement of the empowerment of the female bond, but also how this bond is taken to a dark place, making the sirens scream instead of sing."
Harouki Zombi 'Harouki Swamp Theme'
New duo featuring Azure Ray's Orenda Fink and Of Montreal's Nina Barnes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: November 2015