The video for "Fuck It, You Win," the latest single from songwriter and producer Hanni El Khatib, is as rough and raw as the song itself. "The video was filmed on a whim in a couple nights in Paris on my last tour out in Europe," says El Khatib. "We started playing around with slow-mo, and after five or six shots we realized we could probably turn the footage into something. We basically just filmed all the drunken weirdness we were getting into."
Hanni El Khatib 'Fuck It, You Win'
Debauchery abounds in 'Fuck It, You Win'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Mad Season, Temple of the Dog Reunite at Overwhelming One-Off Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Jack White Performs With Q-Tip at Sold-Out Madison Square Garden Gig
- Watch Rihanna, Kanye and McCartney on 'FourFiveSeconds' Video Shoot
- One Dead, Two Injured After Set Collapse on Martin Scorsese's Film 'Silence'
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize