The video for "Fuck It, You Win," the latest single from songwriter and producer Hanni El Khatib, is as rough and raw as the song itself. "The video was filmed on a whim in a couple nights in Paris on my last tour out in Europe," says El Khatib. "We started playing around with slow-mo, and after five or six shots we realized we could probably turn the footage into something. We basically just filmed all the drunken weirdness we were getting into."
Hanni El Khatib 'Fuck It, You Win'
Debauchery abounds in 'Fuck It, You Win'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Green Day Thank Vans, Fans, Rock & Roll at Hall of Fame: Read the Speech
- Read Ringo Starr's Jovial Rock Hall Acceptance Speech
- 'Ringo Nailed It': Paul McCartney Inducts Starr Into Rock Hall of Fame
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Read Fall Out Boy's Loving Green Day Tribute at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Read Laurie Anderson's Moving Rock Hall Speech for Lou Reed
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'