In this clip filmed at the Bonnaroo festival on Sunday afternoon, Southern rock legend Gregg Allman plays an inspired rendition of Amos Milburn's rhythm and blues classic "Tears Tears Tears." Allman recorded the song for Low Country Blues, his first solo album in 14 years, but it sounds even better onstage where Allman's lived-in, soulful voice can play off the energy of his remarkable band of veteran musicians. The piano and saxophone in this performance is especially gorgeous.
Gregg Allman Performs classic blues at Bonnaroo
Rock legend performs boogie-woogie standard 'Tears Tears Tears'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger