Green Day has released the visuals for their Clash-recalling dance-punk cut "Kill the DJ," which will appear on their upcoming album trilogy ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tré! The clip opens with an incongruous black-and-white sequence of the band riding motorcycles through the desert, then finds the punk-rockers amidst a horde of sweaty ravers. Things get violent for a second – bottles are broken, necks throttled, punches thrown – but there's no better way to recover from a bloodbath than getting right back to dancing.
Green Day Have Bloody Fun in 'Kill the DJ'
Punks ride motorcycles and bring mayhem to a rave
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement