Green Day has released the visuals for their Clash-recalling dance-punk cut "Kill the DJ," which will appear on their upcoming album trilogy ¡Uno!, ¡Dos!, ¡Tré! The clip opens with an incongruous black-and-white sequence of the band riding motorcycles through the desert, then finds the punk-rockers amidst a horde of sweaty ravers. Things get violent for a second – bottles are broken, necks throttled, punches thrown – but there's no better way to recover from a bloodbath than getting right back to dancing.
Green Day Have Bloody Fun in 'Kill the DJ'
Punks ride motorcycles and bring mayhem to a rave
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'