Back in April, the Goo Goo Dolls set up shop at Los Angeles' East West Studios to record an intimate set for the Warner Sound series The Live Room in preparation for the release of their new album, Magnetic, which comes out today on Warner Bros. Now you can take an exclusive first look at two of the cuts from the session. Above, the Goo Goo Dolls pick out a pitch-perfect rendition of their beloved Nineties hit "Slide." Below, watch Johnny Rzeznik and Co. play Magnetic cut "Rebel Beat," an anthemic pop rock track that finds the band toying with drum machines and swimming synth riffs without neglecting their trademark stadium-sized guitars when the chorus comes.
Goo Goo Dolls Set Up in 'The Live Room' for 'Slide' and 'Rebel Beat'
Rockers recorded an intimate set for the Warner Sound series
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Diffuser13 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
SalonPrince's 5 Most Iconic Live Performances
GQThe 21 Best Albums Of The 21st Century
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
DiffuserThe 21 Most Embarrassing Rock Moments of the Past 30 Years
Salon7 Tips For Better Sex That You Haven’t Heard Before
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- Drake Stagnates on Self-Absorbed 'Views'
- Trey Anastasio Recalls Phish's Night Partying With Prince
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- A Compendium of People Who Hate Ted Cruz's Guts
- Prince's Lost Rolling Stone Interview: 'I Don't Think About Gone'
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- James Taylor on the Beatles, Sci-Fi, What He's Learned About Marriage