Back in April, the Goo Goo Dolls set up shop at Los Angeles' East West Studios to record an intimate set for the Warner Sound series The Live Room in preparation for the release of their new album, Magnetic, which comes out today on Warner Bros. Now you can take an exclusive first look at two of the cuts from the session. Above, the Goo Goo Dolls pick out a pitch-perfect rendition of their beloved Nineties hit "Slide." Below, watch Johnny Rzeznik and Co. play Magnetic cut "Rebel Beat," an anthemic pop rock track that finds the band toying with drum machines and swimming synth riffs without neglecting their trademark stadium-sized guitars when the chorus comes.
Goo Goo Dolls Set Up in 'The Live Room' for 'Slide' and 'Rebel Beat'
Rockers recorded an intimate set for the Warner Sound series
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- Eric Clapton Celebrates 70th Birthday With All-Star New York Show
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- West Memphis Three's Damien Echols: 'Today Was My Original Execution Date'
- Meet the Osbournes' Other Daughter, Synth-Pop Artist ARO