Back in April, the Goo Goo Dolls set up shop at Los Angeles' East West Studios to record an intimate set for the Warner Sound series The Live Room in preparation for the release of their new album, Magnetic, which comes out today on Warner Bros. Now you can take an exclusive first look at two of the cuts from the session. Above, the Goo Goo Dolls pick out a pitch-perfect rendition of their beloved Nineties hit "Slide." Below, watch Johnny Rzeznik and Co. play Magnetic cut "Rebel Beat," an anthemic pop rock track that finds the band toying with drum machines and swimming synth riffs without neglecting their trademark stadium-sized guitars when the chorus comes.
Goo Goo Dolls Set Up in 'The Live Room' for 'Slide' and 'Rebel Beat'
Rockers recorded an intimate set for the Warner Sound series
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- A Brief History of People Getting Fired for Social Media Stupidity
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016