Gary Clark Jr. lived up to the title of his song "Ain't Messin 'Round" last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where the Texas bluesman blew through the gutty tune shortly after announcing the inaugural year of his own Maverick Music Festival in San Antonio. Buttoned up in a double-breasted coat with a longshoreman's cap perched on the back of his head, Clark churned out the gritty riff on a big red guitar while his band filled in the sound around him. He stayed afterward to perform another tune, "Numb," which is also from his latest album Blak and Blu.
Gary Clark Jr. 'Ain't Messin 'Round' on 'Kimmel'
Bluesman blows through the song from 'Blak and 'Blu'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Eric Church Debut New Song 'Three Year Old' at Solo Show
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free