Gary Clark Jr. lived up to the title of his song "Ain't Messin 'Round" last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where the Texas bluesman blew through the gutty tune shortly after announcing the inaugural year of his own Maverick Music Festival in San Antonio. Buttoned up in a double-breasted coat with a longshoreman's cap perched on the back of his head, Clark churned out the gritty riff on a big red guitar while his band filled in the sound around him. He stayed afterward to perform another tune, "Numb," which is also from his latest album Blak and Blu.
Gary Clark Jr. 'Ain't Messin 'Round' on 'Kimmel'
Bluesman blows through the song from 'Blak and 'Blu'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Verizon Responds to Net Neutrality Vote With Morse Code Statement
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'