"It really like wrote itself," Fun.'s Nate Ruess told Rolling Stone in a recent chat about the band's massive single "We Are Young," the chorus for which came to him as he was driving. The group also talked about the late-night-to-early-morning recording sessions that produced the single, and the impact of working alongside super producer Jeff Bhasker to craft one of the year's most memorable tracks.
Fun. On 'We Are Young'
Trio discuss origins of their smash single and working with producer Jeff Bhasker
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup