In his new video for "Pyramids," Frank Ocean cruises through a desert on a motorcycle while memories of the strip club pervade his wandering mind. But despite the heavy doses of scantily clad females, Ocean looks lost, disconnected from the old men and other clientele enjoying the club's services. Ocean finds solace by escaping the strip joint to find a monolithic, neon-lit pyramid shining behind John Mayer's smooth blues riffs, but he eventually falls back into reality, drifting back into the desert as a pyramid subtly glows in the background.
Frank Ocean Jams With John Mayer in 'Pyramids'
Singer hits the strip club in new NSFW clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- 25 Best Coen Brother Characters
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote