In his new video for "Pyramids," Frank Ocean cruises through a desert on a motorcycle while memories of the strip club pervade his wandering mind. But despite the heavy doses of scantily clad females, Ocean looks lost, disconnected from the old men and other clientele enjoying the club's services. Ocean finds solace by escaping the strip joint to find a monolithic, neon-lit pyramid shining behind John Mayer's smooth blues riffs, but he eventually falls back into reality, drifting back into the desert as a pyramid subtly glows in the background.
Frank Ocean Jams With John Mayer in 'Pyramids'
Singer hits the strip club in new NSFW clip
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?