"Walk," the second video from the Foo Fighters' new album Wasting Light, is a clever parody of Joel Schumacher's 1993 movie Falling Down, in which Michael Douglas stars as a man who snaps from the pressure of everyday life and goes on a violent rampage through Los Angeles. In this clip, Dave Grohl takes the Douglas role and has a series of silly encounters with characters played by his bandmates as he wanders through the streets of L.A. on the way to the Foo Fighters' rehearsal space.
Foo Fighters Parody 'Falling Down' in 'Walk'
Band parodies 1993 movie 'Falling Down' in 'Walk'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Backstreet Boys' A.J. McLean on Fiery Solo Song, Nick Carter Zombie Western
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Inside Michael Jackson’s Iconic First Moonwalk Onstage
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free