Grizzly Bear have released the Emily Kai-directed clip for "Yet Again," which follows a struggling figure skater as she falls through the ice, emerges and traverses through a carnival as it closes and into the woods. Though a nice woodsman drops her off back at home, the video's final scene finds our protagonist reaching her breaking point – though who knows, maybe the preceding shot of her stepping back out onto the ice is the start of a triumphant postscript. Sometimes you have to hit rock bottom before you can get back up.
Figure Skater Falls, Gets Back Up in New Grizzly Bear Clip for 'Yet Again'
Emily Kai directs the video for the song from new LP 'Shields'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic14 Recent Pop Songs That Are Basically the Same Song
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- Dave Grohl, Reed Mullin Explain Punk Supergroup Teenage Time Killers
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- See Hunter S. Thompson Talk Hell's Angels in Newly Animated Interview
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman