After Eric Burdon tore through "Water," a song from his new album 'Til Your River Runs Dry, last night on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon, the rock & roll veteran stuck around for a classic, performing a web-only version of "We Gotta Get Out of This Place." The Roots laid down a slinky groove on the 1965 single Burdon recorded with the Animals, and the singer growled out the lyrics as the tune built into the cathartic chorus that made it an enduring sing-along anthem.
Eric Burdon Revisits a Classic on 'Fallon'
Singer dives into 'We Gotta Get Out of This Place' with the Roots
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
DiffuserStrangest Deaths In Rock History
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed This Past Year
CrackedThe 12 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Movie Sex Scenes Ever
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Diplo on How 'Major Lazer' Took Over Late-Night Animation
- Marilyn Manson, Billy Corgan's Press Conference: The 10 Funniest Quotes
- Watch Foo Fighters Score David Letterman's Career-Spanning Montage
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye