Australian duo Empire of the Sun shone last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live, where they performed "Alive" from their album Ice on the Dune. Decked out in gold lame and theatrical eye makeup, the duo danced around the stage and got the audience moving thanks to a combination of lighthearted synth-pop rhythm and Luke Steele's glam-rock croon. Masked dancers enhanced the feel of the futuristic performance, seemingly dancing for no one, but enjoying the moment.
Empire of the Sun Come 'Alive' on 'Kimmel'
Australian duo play synth-heavy single from 'Ice on the Dune'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: 2010's Best Fight, 2015's Biggest Problem
- Behind the Scenes of Neil Young's New Protest Album 'The Monsanto Years'
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'