Meet Green Day: The Next Generation. Emily's Army, a new band comprised entirely of teenagers from Oakland, California, keep the sound of Green Day's California pop-punk roots alive on their debut album Don't Be A Dick. The musical connection to Green Day goes beyond musical influence – the band just happens to include Billie Joe Armstong's son Joey on drums, and the Green Day frontman produced their record. "Broadcast This," the band's first video, shows the boyish rockers ripping through a tune that declares their boredom with all of the music that they hear on their radio. Except for Green Day, of course. Those guys rule.
Emily's Army 'Broadcast This'
Watch the first video by teenage punk band produced by Billie Joe Armstrong
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time