Meet Green Day: The Next Generation. Emily's Army, a new band comprised entirely of teenagers from Oakland, California, keep the sound of Green Day's California pop-punk roots alive on their debut album Don't Be A Dick. The musical connection to Green Day goes beyond musical influence – the band just happens to include Billie Joe Armstong's son Joey on drums, and the Green Day frontman produced their record. "Broadcast This," the band's first video, shows the boyish rockers ripping through a tune that declares their boredom with all of the music that they hear on their radio. Except for Green Day, of course. Those guys rule.
Emily's Army 'Broadcast This'
Watch the first video by teenage punk band produced by Billie Joe Armstrong
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Letterman Fan Details Every Frame in Final Show Montage
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Bill Kreutzmann on Grateful Dead's LSD-Tinted 'Playboy' Show
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'