Ellie Goulding has a busy spring planned, with headlining dates extending into May and then a handful of shows opening for Bruno Mars on his upcoming world tour. Still, she found time to stop by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night to perform "Anything Can Happen." Clad in a furry pink sweater and backed by banks of keyboards, the English singer layered her feathery voice over a booming rhythm full of piano and bass drum on the song, which was the lead single from her 2011 album Halcyon.
Ellie Goulding Sings Booming 'Anything Can Happen' on 'Kimmel'
English singer will tour with Bruno Mars later this year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- AC/DC Drummer Phil Rudd Pleads Guilty to Drugs, Threatening to Kill Charges
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'