Ellie Goulding has a busy spring planned, with headlining dates extending into May and then a handful of shows opening for Bruno Mars on his upcoming world tour. Still, she found time to stop by Jimmy Kimmel Live last night to perform "Anything Can Happen." Clad in a furry pink sweater and backed by banks of keyboards, the English singer layered her feathery voice over a booming rhythm full of piano and bass drum on the song, which was the lead single from her 2011 album Halcyon.
Ellie Goulding Sings Booming 'Anything Can Happen' on 'Kimmel'
English singer will tour with Bruno Mars later this year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour