Earl Sweatshirt paid a visit to Jimmy Fallon on Friday, making his solo network television debut on Late Night. Backed by the Roots for the brief appearance, the Odd Future rapper performed the song "Burgundy," which surfaced just days before. The sense of alienation and discomfort projected in the track, which began in this version with the words "Grandma's passing," was heightened by the footage of the rapper, dressed in a hoodie and shorts, walking through backstage corridors to reach the stage during the extended instrumental intro. "Burgundy" is from Earl Sweatshirt's debut solo album, Doris, which comes out on August 20th.
Earl Sweatshirt Paints it 'Burgundy' on 'Fallon'
Odd Future rapper performs new solo track on 'Late Night'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch the Nerve-Jangling Season Three Trailer for 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe